Contact StandOutp: 412.889-2823
If you have no marketing plan, we will create one that will maximize your strengths. If you have a plan, we will optimize it for better success. If you have an in-house team, we will make them champions. If you have no team, we will be your champions and you will be a stand out.
Have brain, will travel. Call!
- Developed the Debt Monkey strategy for Advantage Consumer Credit
- Re-branded and re-positioned inCode Wireless. Before Stan, $12 million. After Stan, $52 million
- Developed "Mutually Inspired” campaign for Dollar Bank, ideation to launch in six weeks, grew market share despite competitive incursion
- Grew Foodland supermarkets share to #2, despite massive competitive spending and Wal-Mart
- Orchestrated new marketing program for Pittsburgh Home and Garden Show (the biggest show in the nation). All time records set in thirty years
- Orchestrated Heinz Red Zone campaign in six NFL cities, generated double digit incremental lift and sold a billion bottles of ketchup
- Created first Heinz Foodservice national campaign, "Insist on Heinz", which is still on every ketchup bottle in restaurants
- Created and performed in a McDonald’s Quality/Service/Cleanliness "Blues Brothers" stage show for 2000 employees at Heinz Hall that became a McClassic
- Launched American Institute of Architects "Walk the Walk" sustainability campaign across traditional, digital and grassroots platforms in three months. Millions of impressions generated, AIA leads the way
- Wrote and produced Steeler Coach Mike Tomlin's first-ever TV commercial for the Extra Mile Education Foundation